LTP : 436.60
LTP : 947.00
LTP : 129.95
Resistance : 129.80/130.40
LTP : 128.80
Resistance : 108.30/109.20
LTP : 107.70
LTP : 30209
LTP : 47194
LTP : 6118
NATURAL GAS MAR.
LTP : 382.60
- On technical chart soyabean apr. Future trend is bullish where soyabean mar. future has resistance at 4250 on intraday basis while 4170 is a immediate support closing is 4222
- Momentum indicators RSI is indicating bullish trend.
- Traders are advised to that buy around 4198 with sell of 4170 for the day target of 4250.
FUNDAMENTALS:-soyabean export from us market being continue to china market. unfavourable weather condition can create volatility in market.
- chana apr. Looking for intraday will be sideways to bullish.
- We can see support around 3190 & resistance is 3260 closing is 3241.
- Intraday traders are advised to buy chana around 3220 with sell 3190 target 3260.
- Movementam indicator RSI. In daily chart indicating for sideways to bullish trend only for intraday.
- Soyarefind apr. Trend for intraday will be sideways to bullish.
- It has a major resistance is 744 & support is 734 closing is 738.30
- Traders are advised to buy soyarefind around 737 with sell 734 for tgt 744.
- Downside is limited so traders can see target in intraday up to above 744.
- Coriander apr.. Trend for intraday will be sideways to bullish.
- It has a major resistance of 9550, support is 9400, & closing is 9560.
- Traders are advised that make buy position around 9460 with sell 9400 for target 9550.
- Movementam indicators RSI in uptrend & it is above 30 day moving average in hourly chart, at that level we may see buying on intraday basis.
Commodity Ncdex Trading Tips
Support : 60.7500/61.0000
Resistance : 61.5700/61.7500
LTP : 61.3325
Support : 83.7100/84.0800
Resistance : 84.5300/84.7500
LTP : 84.2800
Support : 101.9100/102.2700
Resistance : 102.9800/103.2200
LTP : 102.5500
Support : 59.2300/59.5500
Resistance : 60.0000/60.2300
LTP : 59.7675
Rupee touched a 3-month high against the dollar in trade yesterday. Dollar lost 1.01 percent in futures & closed at Rs. 61.3325 in futures. The spot rate is currently at 61.11.
FIIs invested net Rs.3901.41 crores in the cash & derivatives segment of the Indian equity markets on Thursday.
Dollar Index is currently trading at 79.6700 up 0.01 percent from the previous close.
Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 26,000 to a seasonally adjusted 323,000. That was the lowest level since the end of November.
US non-farm business sector labor productivity rose by a seasonally adjusted 1.8% in the final three months of 2013, down from a preliminary estimate of 3.2% & below expectations for an increase of 2.5%.
US new orders for manufactured goods declined 0.7 percent. December’s orders were revised to show a 2.0 percent drop instead of the previously reported 1.5 percent fall.
OUTLOOK FOR TODAY: USD INR
We expect the rupee to trade on a neutral to positive note against the dollar taking cues from weakness in the dollar index & upbeat domestic & global market sentiments. However, positive economic data from USA may provide some strength to the dollar.
As seen on the daily chart, USDINR is at the supporting trend line near the 61.34 mark. If it sustains the breakout from this level then it will head downwards where 61.90 is an significant support level. On the upside 61.75 is a crucial resistance for the counter. Momentum indicators are negatively biased.
Currency Trading Tips